This book covers various aspects of our life within an upper-middle family and a rich one.
- It throws light on why life is all about maintaining, “Balance in life”.
- It covers the competitiveness our life holds in this Globalized World.
- It further covers the topic- why in today’s world, no profession can guarantee job security.
- The author intends to educate about why being very rich may take away 15 years from us.
- It also highlights how money being a potent force may make you lose some degree of privacy in life.
- It presents various case studies and tells how we can add years to our life by not being very-very rich.